We are delighted to welcome guests back to our beautiful space at Sonoma’s Best Cottages! The safety and peace of mind of our guests and employees remains a top priority. We are taking time to ensure your stay with us is a safe and relaxing one.
• For the comfort of our guests and staff — and to remain as contactless as possible – Sonoma’s Best Cottages is utilizing customer engagement mobile messaging software to communicate with guests and assist from arrival through their stay to departure if they choose to have a no contact check in and check out.
• Hand sanitizer will be available in the guest rooms for our guests convenience and use.
• We have implemented increased and enhanced disinfecting and sanitation protocols, with a special focus on all high-touch surfaces in common spaces throughout the property. The team uses high-grade products, which meet the EPA’s criteria for use against COVID 19.
• There will be a “limited-interaction” check-in experience.
• Our team members will be on-hand and ready to assist with as little-to-none or as much assistance as guests request.
• We have implemented a contact-less property introduction and orientation for our guests.
• There can be a no-contact Statement review and check-out option.
• Our team uses high-grade products which meet the EPA’s criteria for use against COVID 19.
• Guest rooms are deep-cleaned, including the wiping down of the walls of the rooms.
• Extra disinfection of the most frequently touched guest room areas – for example: light switches, all handles, TV remotes and thermostats. For metallic surfaces like door handles, security locks, etcetera. 70% alcohol will be used to wipe down surfaces where the use of bleach is not suitable.
Receive a complimentary gift of chocolate-covered strawberries and artfully placed rose petals in your room with our February “Month of Love” special.